OP Masters degrees provide a steady stream of talented and highly-motivated graduates, yet so many struggle to find their feet when joining the world of work.
This is why we created the Emerging Occ Psychs initiative.
We want to support these individuals by developing their understanding and skillsets in ways that will ease their transition into employment, and we need your help!
The 2020/2021 EOP Cohort will run for 9 consecutive months from October 2020.
Requirements to be an EOP Mentor
To be an EOP Mentor, you must…
- Possess at least 5 years experience in OP* or a related profession
- Be able to offer a monthly one-on-one remotely-conducted mentoring session with your assigned Mentee at a time and date suitable for both parties
- Be willing to engage with the wider EOP community through online discussions, literature recommendations, and a blog piece
- Complete a short online survey to inform the mentor-mentee pairing process
If you meet the requirements and would like to take part in the EOP initiative as an EOP Mentor, please complete the short survey by clicking the button below:
* Please note – OP is an abbreviation of the term ‘Occupational Psychologist’. Whilst more commonly used in the UK, other terms are also used in the UK and internationally. These include (but are not limited to) ‘Business Psychologist’, ‘Organisational Psychologist’, ‘Work Psychologist’, and ‘Industrial/Organizational Psychologist’. If you professionally identify as any of these groups, you are just as welcome to take part in the EOP!